How Larger Businesses can Order Luxury Business Cards for their Whole Team
When ordering business cards for your entire team the process and concerns you might have before ordering are different from those involved when ordering a single set of business cards.
At Vermillion Silk, we take pride on making the experience as simple and satisfying as possible for companies ordering printing for their entire team.
Here we sum up the 5 key concerns when ordering luxury business cards for your whole team, followed by our solutions.Multiple sets of suede business cards printed for employees on the team at MaxQ.
You don’t want to wait longer because you have a larger order.
We understand this, that is why turnaround times are just as fast whether you order a single set or 100 sets of business cards. The same rush turnaround options exist, and every employee’s cards will still be individually boxed with their name and card quantity listed on the outside.
You want to be 100% sure that the design you send us will come out the way you expect when ordering for your company.
We understand it is daunting to send a design to print when it needs to come out right not only for you, but for everyone else on your team. For this reason you will always be communicating with a dedicated print specialist; someone who specializes in print design, never a generic customer service rep. We will carefully review your design and make sure we understand your vision. We can provide as many preliminary reviews as you need at no charge. When your artwork is finalized we will do a final review and will send you digital proofs to confirm for production. This way you can rest assured that your designs will come out just as you imagine.
You want a price that is competitive.
We offer a multiple employee discount that increases based on the number of sets that order at once. Ground shipping is free and can even be split between multiple addresses at no additional charge. That means when we give you a price, it is one simple number; no hidden fees or charges. We don’t believe in making customers decipher complex quotes with separate setup, plate, paper, and finishing charges.
You don’t want to jump through hoops to be accommodated.
As a designer, you just setup 40 employees new business card artwork. The last thing you want to go through is learning how to access your account and use a new uploading system where you need to spend an hour making sure everything gets sent correctly. We will fit your workflow. You can email your print specialist a zip folder of final artwork. If you have many files, you can even simply email us a Dropbox or Google Drive link to your artwork. There is no special business account to create or membership fee to pay.
Future orders for new employees should be effortless.
We keep payment information on file for a short time period. When you need an additional set of business cards for a new employee, you can simply email us their name/title/contact info and we will return to you with digital proofs and an order summary. No need to setup every file and go through the checkout and upload process again when you order frequently.
If you are ordering 4 or more sets at once, you will automatically qualify for our Vermillion Silk for Business service and any applicable discounts that might include: http://www.vermillionsilkcards.com/vermillion-silk-for-business
There is no signup process required to get started. When you are ready to order luxury business cards for your company, simply setup your cart or contact us (carts with 4 or more sets will automatically be prompted). A dedicated print specialist will be assigned to help you with your current and any future orders. Choose Vermillion Silk to print luxury business cards for your entire company today!
- What are Silk Business Cards?
- What are Foil Stamped Business Cards?
- Ordering Unique Silk Business Cards - Why Service is so Important
- How to Design Your Silk Business Card for Foil Stamping
- Preparing Your Silk Business Card Designs for Print
- Silk and Foil Business Card Preparation Checklist
- What are Suede Business Cards?
- Suede Business Cards vs Silk Business Cards - Which Finish is Best for You?
- What is Spot UV and Spot Gloss in Printing?
- The Art of Exchanging Business Cards
- Why We Offer a Very Specific Selection of Luxury Business Cards
- How to Printing Custom Packaging Inserts for Your Amazon, Shopify or Ecommerce Business
- What Makes a Luxury Business Card Stand Out from Regular Cards?
- 10 Stunning Black Business Card Designs
- What Differentiates Vermillion Silk from Other Specialty & Luxury Business Card Printers?
- How to Design Elegant Business Cards that Pull Customers Into your Brand’s Story
- Raised Foil and Raised Gloss Business Cards vs Traditional Foil Stamping and Spot UV
- Unique Ideas for What to Put on Your Business Card
- Luxury Business Cards - Ingredients in Great Business Card Design, and Considerations for having your Luxury Business Cards Printed
- How Larger Businesses can Order Luxury Business Cards for their Whole Team
Vermillion Pinterest Gallery