At Vermillion Silk we offer foil business cards and spot uv business cards. For each of both print finishing options, we offer two varieties - the traditional foil or spot gloss approach, and a raised foil or raised gloss option.
Depending on your design and preferences, there can be positives and negatives to either choice of raised or flat foil and gloss. Here we will describe some of the more subtle differences to consider so that you can be sure you are choosing exactly what finish is best for your particular design.Raised gold foil suede business cards. See this card in person when you order our luxury business card sample pack.
When ordering business cards for your entire team the process and concerns you might have before ordering are different from those involved when ordering a single set of business cards.
At Vermillion Silk, we take pride on making the experience as simple and satisfying as possible for companies ordering printing for their entire team.
Here we sum up the 5 key concerns when ordering luxury business cards for your whole team, followed by our solutions.Multiple sets of suede business cards printed for employees on the team at MaxQ.
To create the best luxury business card design, you first need to understand the medium and processes you will be working with.
The easy part is print on paper, but where it gets more complex is the modern print finishing options you might choose to add to your business card. Knowing the strengths of each of these finishing processes will help you create a luxury business card that is truly stunning.
If it is your first time creating luxury business cards for yourself, we know that trying to understand different luxury print options can be daunting. In this article we hope to summarize everything you need to know in less than a ten minute read, so that you can confidently design the most stunning luxury business cards for us to print for you. Each section below includes image examples of the print techniques we describe.Some of our luxury business card printing
- Why Choose Letterpress? A Comprehensive Guide to Ordering Letterpress Business Card Printing
- How to Design Letterpress Business Cards
- How Thick Should My Business Card Be
- Foiled Edge Business Cards
- What are Silk Business Cards?
- What are Foil Stamped Business Cards?
- Ordering Unique Silk Business Cards - Why Service is so Important
- How to Design Your Silk Business Card for Foil Stamping
- Preparing Your Silk Business Card Designs for Print
- Silk and Foil Business Card Preparation Checklist
- What are Suede Business Cards?
- Suede Business Cards vs Silk Business Cards - Which Finish is Best for You?
- What is Spot UV and Spot Gloss in Printing?
- The Art of Exchanging Business Cards
- Why We Offer a Very Specific Selection of Luxury Business Cards
- How to Printing Custom Packaging Inserts for Your Amazon, Shopify or Ecommerce Business
- What Makes a Luxury Business Card Stand Out from Regular Cards?
- 10 Stunning Black Business Card Designs
- What Differentiates Vermillion Silk from Other Specialty & Luxury Business Card Printers?
- How to Design Elegant Business Cards that Pull Customers Into your Brand’s Story
Vermillion Pinterest Gallery