What are Foil Stamped Business Cards?
Foil stamped business cards are silk coated business cards that undergo an additional process where silver, gold or copper foil is imprinted on one or both sides of the business card. Adding foil stamping is very appealing and immediately stands out because of the way it reflects light. Adding silver, gold or copper foil tastefully can elevate the luxury appeal of your silk business card design.Gold foil business cards with a black background, silk coating and spot uv gloss on the back.
Some of the most creative foil stamped business card designs incorporate spot uv gloss along with the foil stamp to add to the variety of textures and materials on the card. The above photo is a great example of this using gold foil stamping on the front and a spot uv pattern on the back. Ink is used for the dark grey background of the card and the text, but the remaining design elements are composed from foil and spot gloss.
Foil stamping can be applied as a design element, but is also commonly used to stamp a brand logo or text in foil. At first glance it might seem complex, but Vermillion Silk's setup process is easy for the designer. A designer can indicate where foil should go on the business card by uploading a separate mask file in black and white. Black areas will have foil stamped and white areas will be blank. The setup is explained in detail on our file preparation page.
The mixture of textures from the silk coating, foil stamping and spot uv gloss are a joy to feel in your hand. Your customers are sure to be impressed when they receive a unique business card like this.
Vermillion Silk prints a variety of unique silk business cards. Our silk cards with foil stamping can include spot gloss, die cut rounded corners and more. Customize your foil stamped silk cards, and don't hesitate to get in touch if you have a question!
- What are Silk Business Cards?
- What are Foil Stamped Business Cards?
- Ordering Unique Silk Business Cards - Why Service is so Important
- How to Design Your Silk Business Card for Foil Stamping
- Preparing Your Silk Business Card Designs for Print
- Silk and Foil Business Card Preparation Checklist
- What are Suede Business Cards?
- Suede Business Cards vs Silk Business Cards - Which Finish is Best for You?
- What is Spot UV and Spot Gloss in Printing?
- The Art of Exchanging Business Cards
- Why We Offer a Very Specific Selection of Luxury Business Cards
- How to Printing Custom Packaging Inserts for Your Amazon, Shopify or Ecommerce Business
- What Makes a Luxury Business Card Stand Out from Regular Cards?
- 10 Stunning Black Business Card Designs
- What Differentiates Vermillion Silk from Other Specialty & Luxury Business Card Printers?
- How to Design Elegant Business Cards that Pull Customers Into your Brand’s Story
- Raised Foil and Raised Gloss Business Cards vs Traditional Foil Stamping and Spot UV
- Unique Ideas for What to Put on Your Business Card
- Luxury Business Cards - Ingredients in Great Business Card Design, and Considerations for having your Luxury Business Cards Printed
- How Larger Businesses can Order Luxury Business Cards for their Whole Team
Vermillion Pinterest Gallery