Ordering Unique Silk Business Cards - Why Service is so Important
When ordering unique business cards, what's your biggest concern? Usually it's that you want to be sure the files you send in are going to come out right, and match the image of the unique silk cards you envision. Working with business card printers can be a stressful experience. After finally perfecting your design, you upload your files and wait, hoping that your business cards will come out the way you planned. At Vermillion Silk, we take an approach different from most printers to ensure you have peace of mind when ordering unique silk business cards of your own.
We realize the complexities involved in more customized, unique business cards. Besides the color of the ink, there is the look and placement of the spot uv, and foil stamping. With so many variables involved it is even more important that you feel confident that the design you provide us for print will come out the way you imagine.
Vermillion Silk goes the extra mile to not only provide a free digital proof for your files, but to take the time to review your design and understand the look you want to achieve. If you are unsure about how a certain grey or black will come out, we will help you with CMYK values and even let you know the exact values of our sample cards for reference. If we believe your design might benefit from spot uv here, instead of there, we'll let you know.
Starting as designers and small business owners ourselves, we know how much great service can make a difference. If you are working on a unique business card design right now and have a question about how an element in your design will turn out, please get in touch!
- Why Choose Letterpress? A Comprehensive Guide to Ordering Letterpress Business Card Printing
- How to Design Letterpress Business Cards
- How Thick Should My Business Card Be
- Foiled Edge Business Cards
- What are Silk Business Cards?
- What are Foil Stamped Business Cards?
- Ordering Unique Silk Business Cards - Why Service is so Important
- How to Design Your Silk Business Card for Foil Stamping
- Preparing Your Silk Business Card Designs for Print
- Silk and Foil Business Card Preparation Checklist
- What are Suede Business Cards?
- Suede Business Cards vs Silk Business Cards - Which Finish is Best for You?
- What is Spot UV and Spot Gloss in Printing?
- The Art of Exchanging Business Cards
- Why We Offer a Very Specific Selection of Luxury Business Cards
- How to Printing Custom Packaging Inserts for Your Amazon, Shopify or Ecommerce Business
- What Makes a Luxury Business Card Stand Out from Regular Cards?
- 10 Stunning Black Business Card Designs
- What Differentiates Vermillion Silk from Other Specialty & Luxury Business Card Printers?
- How to Design Elegant Business Cards that Pull Customers Into your Brand’s Story
Vermillion Pinterest Gallery